YOU SAID SHAVING ....I HEARD GLOWING!!!!!!

I always get this thought why???girls suffer with wax or treading pain when they have option of getting smooth glowing skin  at  your home comfort......seriously  in India mindset for women shaving is still same in some parts . Girls regularly visit there parlour Didi to get underarm and legs waxed . The thing we should understand is that shaving is no big deal!!!! OK let me tell my story when i started to shave my experience and clearing some serious myths about women shaving.👀👯.



OK this story goes way back in 2007 yes, 10 years ago i started to shave my legs , arms and underarms and still am regular shaver .

myth1- people used to tell me that shaving my underarms causes skin darkening but frankly i never faced this problem  in this long  duration .



myth2-shaving regularly makes your skin rough

In abroad girls start to shave from their teen itself
we see in Hollywood movies our favourite actors shaving while getting ready for their big moment (twilight breaking dawn Bella getting ready for her romantic night). They shave religiously like everyday because of outfit which they tend to wear expose legs and arm area they need to prepared for the attention . I shave every alternative days and i feel my skin satin smooth every time after shave



myth3 shaving will increase your body hair


Few of my well wishers even now suggest me to switch for waxing or hair removal cream instead of shaving😷 .why to suffer waxing pain or tolerating unpleasant smell of hair removal cream.Moreover results i get through shaving is equal to waxing,  Frankly i didn't notice any increase in my body hair it is same as before. So why to suffer pain ?????



advantages of adopting shaving for unwanted body hair removal

  1. Great form of rejuvenating skin- yes while you shave with unwanted hair ,dead skin will also be removed . That's why after every shave your skin feels soft and rejuvenate.
  2. makes your skin glow - shaving not only best method of unwanted hair removal it also removes all that gunk on our skin .  .hello!! glowing skin.
  3. slows ageing process- experts say that shaving can slow down your ageing process .....😉.




Right tools to use
Before in India women shaving was not that popular thanks to gelitte for introducing their
Venus range here which is made to suit women body structure to avoid any cuts👍. They also have shaving foam


I hope you people liked this post and it was helpful
Leave comments sharing you experience and when you started to shave!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts